Tony Koukos, photographer, has found inspiration throughout the world. Currently residing Canada, it is not uncommon for him to board a jet plane at the last minute to complete a project or embark on a new adventure. Whether it’s climbing the medieval towers of Tuscany or scuba-diving the Great Barrier Reef, he does whatever it takes to find a distinctive angle, that perfect shot. His pictures speak for themselves, each a piece of art, conveying a message of history, character and natural beauty.
After obtaining a University degree in business, Tony was in the financial services industry for 7 years. In May of 2004, he decided to make a change. Resigning from his position, he decided to become a photographer. Having no experience or education in the art and design industry, his passion for travel, photography and design surpassed the fear of failure.
His obsession to keep moving forward in life, has brought him to approximately 45 countries including; Italy, Cuba, Australia, Thailand, Morocco, Japan, Turkey, Croatia, Brazil, Argentina and many more. He regularly ventures off on a photo shoot to one of the many corners of the world, seeking new subject matter to create his newest collection. He faithfully returns to Greece each year, where his roots lie, to capture the shadows cast on the whitewashed villas of the sun-drenched Greek Isles. The future of this world travel photographer brings him on adventures to Africa and India, where we anticipate his new images that will surely captivate us.
IDS Toronto Interior Design Show, January 23-26, 2014
The Artist Project Toronto, February 20-23, 2014
- Tony is always looking for new shows to exhibit at. If you have a recommendation of where you'd like to see him next, please email us at email@example.com.
- IIDEX/NEOCON Canada, Toronto, Sept 20-21, 2012
- Greek Film & Foto Week, Toronto, May 5-15, 2012
- Artist Project, Toronto, March 1-4, 2012
- Interior Design Show, Toronto, January 26-29, 2012
- One of a Kind Show, Toronto, November 24-28, 2011
- Greek Foto Week, The Burroughes Gallery, Toronto, May 1-7, 2011
- Toronto Art Expo, Toronto, April 14-17, 2011
- One of a Kind Show, Toronto, Nov 25-Dec 5, 2010
- One of a Kind Show, Toronto, Nov 26-Dec 6, 2009
- Interior Design Show, Toronto, January 24-27, 2013
- Artist Project, Toronto, Feb 21-24, 2013
- Greek Film & Foto Week, Toronto, May 11-18, 2013